Friday, January 7, 2011

Pay It Forward

OK, so I don't usually jump on the Facebook bandwagon of pasting status updates in solidarity, but a crafty friend posted the Pay It Forward status, and I bit. The first five people who respond get a handmade item from the poster in the coming year. Maybe it's something that's done every January. I dunno. I'm kind of out of the loop on those sorts of things. I requested an item from her, posted the status, and in no time had five recipients of my own. Knowing I have a whole year is a bit of a relief, although I do tend to procrastinate. I'm thinking one per month is pretty doable.

What to make? I'm leaning toward fingerless mitts. I can knock them out pretty quickly, and they don't take much yarn. I could burn a little stash while I'm at it. I'll be posting the progress. Stay tuned.

No comments: